During the Inspired Series, I posted about a clock schedule display that I wanted to add to my classroom. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any clocks that would match my classroom color scheme...so I created my own.
Plus, I LOVE how it looks.
The bright colors make me happy.
It’s the little things. :)
My Classroom Clock Schedule Packet is part of my versatile, money-saving Blackline Design Collection and includes:
- directions for creating your display with photos
- two different-sized clock face and hand templates w/ both a solid and outlined hand option so you can copy it onto any colored cardstock or scrapbook paper
- two background templates for mounting your clocks onto (I used black and white scrapbook paper for mine)
- 8 colored clock faces (aqua, lime, hot pink, yellow, orange, purple, blue, rose)
- Blackline schedule titles (white with black letters)
- Blackline schedule titles (black with white letters)
- letter templates to be used to cut titles from patterned / thematic papers
I’ve released this product at a temporarily discounted price of $4.50.
Follow my Teacher Store so you don't miss